- Global Sports Advocates, LLC
254 Commercial St
Portland, Maine USA 04101
- Phone: +1-207-747-5899
Whether you’re a college basketball player, an Olympic track star, a gymnastics coach, or an experienced agent, it’s vital that you understand your rights when a legal dispute puts your future at risk. From financial penalties to an inability to compete, the consequences of sports arbitration and litigation can be significant.
Global Sports Advocates serves athletes, coaches, teams, clubs, managers, agents, sports executives, and other stakeholders. We are equipped to handle a wide range of sports industry legal matters, including:
- Anti-doping rule violations involving the World Anti-Doping Code
- Breach of contract disputes involving employment contracts as well as sponsorship and endorsement deals
- Right of publicity disputes involving an athlete’s name, image, and likeness or their intellectual property
- NCAA eligibility concerns for college athletes
- SafeSport violations involving allegations of child abuse, sexual misconduct, failure to report, or other types of prohibited conduct
While some firms practice sports law as a small part of their overall business, Global Sports Advocates is solely devoted to this very specific legal area. We’ve represented athletes from over 50 countries spanning every sports category imaginable. Our founder, Paul Greene, is a well-known speaker, author, and professor of sports law who has prevailed at numerous hearings before the International Court of Arbitration for Sport in Lausanne, Switzerland—which is commonly referred to as the known as the “Supreme Court for Sports Law.”
When your professional reputation is at stake, you simply can’t afford to settle for anything less than the best. Contact us today to discuss how we can help you get back to the sport you love.